Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of year!! The semester is winding down, and we get a break from school. I get to go to California and see my family, not to mention my new niece who I haven't been able to see yet! She was born in August. I am just in the mood to read fun books that have nothing to do with classes. I am leaving for California in a week from today! I am really excited for a relaxing two and a half weeks and especially for my sister's wedding. Anyway, I have nothing clever to say so I'm signing off. Adios.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yea!!!! I love Christmas too!!! Have fun in California and at your sister's wedding!

Rasmussen Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! here's mine: carissarasmussen.blogspot.com
Love you, hope you're doing fantastic!