Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Books


Well, I never seem to have much to write about it, but I have fans who like to read what I have to say. So here I am trying to think of things to write. Which is funny because ideally I would like to write novels and stuff. In fact, I've started writing a fantasy novel with characters from my life. I haven't written much on it for a while though. I just finished Elantris by Brandon Sanderson, a BYU grad and now teacher. It was one of the best fantasy novels I've ever read! I just love to read! I wish I could just do it all the time. But school calls and I find that I have much less time to do outside reading. If you have any recommendations, I'd be glad for them!

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

Remember Harry Potter? Oh, ya and guess what I think of everytime I hear Kelly Clarkson now??