Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lily is Awesome

Well, we're just coming off of colds at my house. All three of us got colds the weekend Brady's parents came, which was the first weekend in March. Luckily Lily and I are practically healed and Brady is getting there. I hate being sick! Especially when I have a sick baby at home too, so I'm glad I'm better.

Since I last blogged Lily has gotten two teeth! Her bottom two teeth have poked through and are now halfway out. At least I assume they're halfway and that they'll come out the rest of the way soon. I didn't know both would come in at once, or even if this is normal. But it's pretty cool! Although having her be a bit more fussy than usual is not that great. Lily also won't stop rolling over now. She rolled over for the first time months ago but didn't do it consistently until right now. It's so cute! She also giggles and smiles all the time and loves it when either Brady or I enter a room.

We'll be going on a date this weekend. We're driving up to Draper so that Brady's Aunt Holly and her kids can watch Lily for an hour or two. I hate leaving her, it gives me major anxiety. I know she'll be fine but it's hard! I just love her to bits.

That's all for now. Here are some great pics:
.
She put her paci in her mouth like this all by herself.
Loving bath time!

No comments: