Saturday, April 23, 2011

7 months

Lily will be 7 months in 2 days. I can't believe it! She is so cute! She's a challenging little girl sometimes but she is still awesome. I think she weighs about the same as at 6 months (I weighed her on the scale with me so not highly accurate). She is so chunky, I love it. She still stinks at sleeping, but we're getting better. She sleeps on her tummy now, which is so cute! The last couple of nights she even slept with her bum in the air with her legs tucked under her.

She is eating solids now pretty regularly. She likes pretty much everything I give her except rice cereal. She doesn't love oatmeal either but she will eat it if I mix it with apple juice. Anyway, I'm glad she's liking eating now.

We're going to start a swim class this week. I'm pretty excited to see how she likes the water. Since we're going on lots of family vacations this year that will involve water I thought it'd be a good idea to get her used to it. I got her a little swimsuit to wear for her lessons:

We've been able to go back to church full time now! Yay! Except for the days when she is fussy and won't calm down whatever we do. Here's a pic of us on our first day back:


Anyway, that's life right now. Brady is done with his semester so yay for that! And I'm starting to get excited for the many family trips we'll be going on this summer!

No comments: