Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lame People

So, my poor husband got his hand cut open by an idiot at work. My husband, Brady, washes windows on campus, anything 10 feet high or higher, and a co-worker decided to throw a window scraper, the kind with a razor blade on the end of it, and it cut a huge gash on the top of Brady's hand, as well as the knuckles on the opposite hand. Now he can barely even move them and can't do anything for probably a week. Not to mention the week of work he'll miss because of it. That guy should give us his paycheck. I mean, times are tight this summer, so we need to work every hour we can and now Brady will be out of commission for a week. This sucks. I hate when we suffer for the stupidity of others. OH well, I just feel really bad for him. On a lighter note, we went to IKEA and got some great new furniture! Happy day. And my sister's official wedding date is January 2nd!

No comments: