Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Warbreaker Release

So Brady and I went to Brandon Sanderson's book signing for the release of his new book Warbreaker. We waited in line for a while so I could get my book personalized. Here's a picture of us with Brandon and his friend Dan, who writes thriller books.
His books are awesome. He is also doing the final Wheel of Time books (or, really, one book split into three). He has written Elantris, the Mistborn trilogy, and Alcatraz versus the Evil Librarians. If you want a good, fun read, any of these titles will be great for you. Although, as a warning, they are all fantasy novels so if you're not into fantasy, you might not like them. Anyway, fun night! And here's my signed book.

1 comment:

Nal said...

That is so cool! I think Damien has read some of the Wheel of Time books and was talking about this guy finishing up the serious. I will have to tell him about your signed book!