Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Somebody Call 911

That song has been in my head all day (Somebody call 911, shawty fire burnin on the dance floor). I doubt I've even heard it all the way through. Anyway, as to my health, I don't have an ulcer, apparently I just have some random thing. So I've been taking that antacid thing everyday and I've been feeling great! Other than my headaches are back, like they were all through high school, but I'll take headaches over weird horrid stomach aches any day. Anyway, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break, and even more to Christmas break. I'm getting crazy about reading Christmas books already. The library is already getting Christmas trees put up. While I love the sights of Christmas, it is depressing in that I want it to be Christmas already but it's still about 7 weeks away! It'll fly by, I know, but I want it to come sooner! That's it for now, I think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you get feeling better soon! That 911 song is soooo one of those songs that just gets stuck in your head. HAHA. I hope school is going well for you!!!