Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3 year Anniversary!

Today is mine and Brady's 3 year anniversary! It's been the best 3 years of my life, that's for sure! We had a baby doctor's appointment this morning that we went to. I'm now 24 weeks along. The baby is doing well, her heartbeat is nice and strong. The doctor said my uterus is measuring a tad bigger than it should be, so I'm not quite sure what that means. He didn't seem concerned about it, and just made sure we hadn't changed the due date to sometime sooner than Sep. 19th. The baby was measuring two days further than what she was supposed to be, so maybe she is just growing fast! After the doctor's appointment I had to go to work for a few hours but after that we went out to dinner to Carrabbas. It was pretty delicious, I'd never been there before. Then we went to Costco for some groceries and Brady bought me flowers there (shown above). Now I'm at home and Brady is at the gym. It's been a pretty good day. And in less than three weeks I will be done with school.... FOREVER (unless I go to grad school, in which case, I'll be attending online and will never have to step foot in a classroom again). That's the update for us. Our baby girl is moving around like nuts now! They always have a hard time keeping her in one place to listen to the heartbeat. Silly thing! We can't wait to meet her. Roughly 16 weeks left!


No comments: