Monday, August 30, 2010

37 Weeks

I'm 37 weeks 1 day today. We had another doctor's appointment this morning and nothing really has changed. My blood pressure was way up, 129/85 - which is a huge leap from what it was last week, 116/80. But since it's not over 140/90 the doctor wasn't worried. I bet it will be next week, if this pattern keeps up. So for me my blood pressure is high but compared to other people it's still doing ok. The cramps are apparently caused by the baby's head pressing down on my lower abdomen and internal organs, etc. And unfortunately there is nothing they can really do about it. The solution is to give birth. Which won't be happening naturally anytime soon. I'm still not dilated to even a one, I'm probably dilated to 1/2 or something. But since I haven't really had any contractions I'm not surprised. So, for at least another week, I'm going to be pregnant and in pain. But baby is still moving all the time so there are no worries really. Brady's happy, he wants this baby to stay in until the last possible time. I just don't want to be pregnant anymore. I can't sleep past 5 in the morning without a heavy sleep aid dose. And getting up every 3 hours to pee is really awesome. It's even more frequent during the day time, too. Anyway, that's about it for now.

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

that has been my life too for the past 3 weeks:) lucky us:)