Tuesday, September 7, 2010

38 weeks 2 days

Had my doctor's appointment today. Still only dilated to .5 (like I have been for the past 3 weeks). But Lily is growing like crazy still. She moves non-stop and it feels like she is trying to bust out. Yet I haven't had any contractions and I feel very far away from giving birth. My blood pressure is up a little more but still under the danger zone of 140/90. So, I have a feeling she'll either be right on time or late. No such luck for a week early. Which will be sad for my Aunt who is getting married on the 17th and my brother in law who is getting married on the 18th. Oh well. I doubt we would have gone anyway. I wouldn't want the baby around so many people right away. But this waiting game is hard! I just wish I had a strict date. A due date is pretty much worthless. And I want to hold my little girl. The doctor said she was a good size. I'm really hoping she doesn't get to 10 lbs like Chloe, but every day she's in there she's getting bigger and bigger! Well, we'll see. My mom didn't really have anything happening before she went into labor with us. When she went into labor the baby came within 7 hours. So maybe I'll get lucky and be like her! But it's probably too much to hope for. Anyway, another update next Monday after my 39 week appointment.

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

Hang in there! Maybe she'll come at 39 weeks like little Eliza:)