Monday, September 13, 2010

39 Week Appointment


Absolutely nothing to update. Still not dilated to even 1. Blood pressure is holding. So hopefully we'll see some action soon! Sometime this week, I hope. If not, we go back in on Monday and the doc said we'd probably induce about a week after my due date. Hopefully that means Friday and not Monday. Brady wants to have the baby on a weekend so he doesn't have to miss too much class, if any. So, if everyone could please pray that the baby decides to come this week that would be great. I have been having anxiety attacks from my nervousness about having the baby and not knowing when she'll come. Because of said anxiety attacks, and the middle of the night hunger that hits so badly that I'm nauseous, I've been up since 4:30 this morning! Lovely. I'm not even tired yet. I'm wide awake and feeling kind of crazy. Anyway, that's all. Boring, I know, but how do you think I feel? And poor baby is getting so big; I feel like she doesn't have any room in my short torso to move anymore! But I suppose if she doesn't like it she can decide to come out anytime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting so close Val!!! Hang in there!!! I will pray you have her on a weekend...but I don't work on weekends, so a Friday would be nice, haha. Just kidding...she will come when she wants too! Can't wait to meet her!

Rasmussen Family said...

can't wait to hear that she's finally here! don't worry, the anxiety will continue even after she gets here...first it's if she's breathing or if she's warm enough or whatever and then exhaustion will finally kick in and you will think you could never sleep enough