It still has not hit me at all. She'll be early but only by about 5 days and it still seems so far away. And for those of you interested, and know what these numbers mean, I was checked today and I was 3cm dilated, 50% effaced but my cervix is still high - meaning baby hasn't "dropped" yet. So things are already looking better than they were for Lily's induction (I was barely 2cm a week overdue with her). I think I'm going to try and be a lot more active and moving around to see if I can get her to come on her own but, if not, we'll still have a baby in a week! Here's a new picture. I don't look much different from the one two weeks ago.
Oh, and in case you're curious, we have decided on Violet Jane as her name. We can't wait to bring her home!