Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday and Back Pain

Well, my birthday is on Wednesday! I'll be 23. I feel like I'm getting old. I tell people my age and I'm old to be in college still, as a girl, and then they find out I've been married for almost 3 years and they start wondering what I'm doing here. I guess I just got married early and then Brady and I have just been chugging along at school. Luckily, we'll both be graduated this Spring (Brady's done in April, I'm done in June), and then Brady goes on to grad school here at BYU. So we won't feel so old to have been married for 3 years with a baby. Anyway, I'm excited for my birthday. I've always loved birthdays, for some reason. A lot of people hate them, but I love my birthday.

On to some baby stuff. I have been feeling less nauseous for the last couple days - but this was only to make way for the back pain! I never knew my back could hurt so badly. I was a cheerleader in high school and had girls stand on my shoulders and I threw them in the air and yet, no back pain to speak of. Until now. My baby, the size of an apple, is wreaking havoc on my back! Little rascal. Well, that's about all of the update. The semester is almost over and I'm just working on some final projects. Then I'll have to get through the Spring term, two classes, and I'll be free as a bird. Yay for graduation!!

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

try doing some relaxing yoga poses. That has not only made my core feel stronger, but eliminated, get that, eliminated back pain completely for me!! I plan to continue to do as many poses as I can because it literally is Day and Night:) Glad to hear the nausea is getting better!