Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What will you be doing Sep. 19th?

I'll most likely be in excruciating pain. Yes, the rumors are true. I am pregnant. I'm 12 weeks and 2 days, and the baby measures exactly that. We went in for our second doctor's appointment and they couldn't pick up the heartbeat with just their dopplar thing so we had to go get an ultrasound (I'm not complaining!). We got to see the baby move around. When she first put the thing on my belly the baby did a little jump. Then it was moving it's little arms around and it legs were straight up in the air! Then she zoomed in on the chest so we could see the heart fluttering and then we got to hear the heartbeat. So amazing. Brady was crying. Anyway, so that's our big news. I've been pretty nauseous up to this point but it is getting better and since I'm at 12 weeks we should be done with the morning sickness soon! Here are the ultrasound pictures, hopefully you can tell what is what!

No comments: