Monday, March 1, 2010

Brady's Birthday

So Brady celebrated his 26th birthday on Friday! We had a small celebration, per his request. The only thing he wanted to do is eat at In N Out, his favorite place. It was delicious. I just got him Transformers 2, because this summer he wants to get a car that he can fix up, like an old Camero or something. I gave him a haircut last night because that's the one thing he really wanted for his birthday - I know, really exciting, but whatever. It's his birthday. This Tuesday we are going to the Pizza Pie Cafe. Brady has heard such good things about it that we must go. I'm excited. And tonight I think we are going to go shopping for a new watch for me. The battery of the one I had died a few months ago and I'm really missing it! Looking at the time on my phone is not the same. I don't really have anything good to write about, but I felt bad for never updating this. Soon I will have a big update but I'm waiting another week before I do that post. ;) Until next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOO a big update? I wonder what that is ;). Sounds like Brady had a fun time. Pizza Pie Cafe is SOOOOO GOOOD. Adam and I go there all the time. It's fun too. I hope you like it!