Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby post

Well, life with a baby is definitely intense and more different than my previous life than I could have ever guessed. I never thought going from being a full time student and having a job to being at home all day with a baby could be so hard! I love Lily more than anything, but I have to admit - it seems like all I do is sit around and feed her. And then wait until she's hungry again. Granted, the fact that she's not supposed to go anywhere (doctor's orders) makes it way harder. Otherwise we'd be walking to the library every day. But for now, we are stuck in the house unless we go somewhere with dad and one of us waits in the car with her. I am getting more stuff done than I used to now around the house than before. It's hard for me to put her down, though! She is so cute. She has recently started smiling more and making little talking noises. So adorable. Although she also is spitting up most of what she eats! Yet she is still getting chunkier and chunkier.

Her sleeping is getting better. I thought we were going in a great direction when two nights in a row she slept for a 6 hour stretch. But last night she barely went for 3 hours. But that's better than the 15 minutes she sometimes slept before. So we are getting more sleep and hopefully she'll keep up the good sleeping habits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!!! I hope you can get out of the house soon! Yay for her sleeping more, I hope she keeps it up!