Monday, November 22, 2010

Beanie Mishap

We had to go to the store tonight so we decided to both go and take Lily, obviously. Well it's been chilly here in Provo so we put a little beanie on her to help keep her warm. This particular hat was a bit big so we had to roll up the bottom so Lily could see. Anyway, we get her in the car and half way to the store she starts crying about something. I'm thinking "great, she's already upset and we haven't even gotten to the store yet. This doesn't bode well." So we get to the store and I jump out and open the back door to see what is upsetting her and the beanie had fallen down to cover her entire face. It was pretty dang hilarious! I quickly pulled it off of her but the poor thing! She all of a sudden couldn't see and had this scratchy hat on her face. I can't stop laughing about it even now. I was not expecting to find that! I wish I would have taken a picture but I felt so bad for her already I just took it off right away. After we fixed her hat she was pleasant for the whole shopping outing. She sure is a cutie!

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

That has probably happened to Eliza, I don't know how many times:) Except it's usually her headband with a big bow that falls over her eyes. Now if that happens she just starts sucking on it:)