Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Scorch Trials

The Scorch Trials is the second book in James Dashner's Maze Runner series. The first book is called Maze Runner. This series is amazing! I've never been so crazy to know what is going in a book I've been reading. And I've read a lot of books! I won't go too much into the plot, not that I could give much away because Mr. Dashner is taking his sweet time letting readers behind the scenes. But I would recommend this book to people who like books like The Hunger Games series, or other books like that. It can be a little gruesome but not too bad that I wouldn't feel comfortable. The Hunger Games pushes that border way more than these books. But it was so great I just wanted to put it out there because it is awesome. I can't wait for the next book!

No comments: