Friday, January 14, 2011

I suppose I should Update

Well, we had a great Christmas vacation with my family in California. Brady's parents were even able to come for Lily's blessing so they got to see their little granddaughter. We took plenty of pictures that are on facebook, so you can go look there if you want to see them. I'd post them here but I plain just don't have time! We've been back for a couple of weeks now and gotten into a sort of routine. Brady is gone a lot most days so it's just me and Lily! I love her more than anything but I do crave adult company every so often. She sleeps terribly, but just when she knows I'm going to lose it she sleeps for 6 hours. She'll normally stay up until 3:30 or later and then fall asleep for about 2 or 3 hours. The last 2 nights she's slept for 6 hours but not until she's gone to sleep at 3:30. But we manage! She more than makes up for it whenever she smiles at me or whenever she falls asleep in my arms. Her face is so angelic!

Brady got me netflix for Christmas so I've been watching a lot of tv that I normally wouldn't have gotten to see. Like "Say Yes to the Dress." It's awesome. And "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team." Oh, and don't forget the cult classic "Toddlers and Tiaras." I can't help it. I'm obsessed!! Anyway, that's the update for now. Lily is cute, Brady is busy, and Val is just trying to figure out who she is now that she has a 3.5 month old around.

No comments: