Friday, January 21, 2011

P90X

Well, I swore I'd never do it because my parents pretty much talk about nothing else, but over Christmas I tried it and actually like it. That's right, P90X. If you haven't heard of it, it's a really intense workout, composed of different dvds that you do everyday. You work almost every muscle of the body and it's so great because you switch up the order of the workouts every three weeks. Muscle confusion, my friend. That's what keeps you from plateauing and helps you keep losing weight. So, since I had the baby most of the weight came off within the first week but there are 7 pesky pounds that won't come off just naturally. So I'm making them come off. And hopefully many more of their relatives. Anyway, just wanted to say how it's kicking my butt but I'm actually surprised by how much I can do and how strong I'm already becoming. Here's the lead guy, Tony. As you can tell, he's very motivating. He's no fuss when it comes to working out. And, as Tony says about the workout, I hate it ... but I love it.

No comments: