Friday, January 28, 2011

Psychics and Mothers

So we got Netflix recently. I've been enjoying it quite a bit. I've especially enjoyed Cake Boss, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and Say Yes to the Dress. Not to mention to Kardashian reality shows. I know, I know. But I can't help it. Those sisters are crazy but kind of likable. But one show that I've really enjoyed is called Psych. It's a few years old but I have loved it. I haven't gotten very far in it because I watch it with Brady and he hardly ever wants to watch it. He's always wanting to watch Hulu. Anyway, it's a great show. Although I am confused as to why he would pretend to be a psychic. Wouldn't he be more impressive if he just told them he could piece things together by taking second long looks at evidence or crime scenes? Oh well, it's still a good show.

In other news, my mom is coming to town! My grandma has been having back problems and she's been staying at my Aunt's house. Well, my Aunt has so much on her plate right now (my cousin had her second baby just a couple of days ago! and she lives with my Aunt) that my mom is coming to town to help out. So we get to see her for a few days! Lily will enjoy seeing her grandma.

No comments: