Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Loathsome Vehicle

Well, I despise my car. I've had the pathfinder for about 6 years now and it's been an ok car. It's worked pretty well but also has had it's problems. One of the problems that is especially annoying is the locks. The locks pretty much do what they want. They are automatic but something is really wrong with the electrical circuit. When you close one of the front doors it will usually cause all of the other locks to lock. So this is annoying when I close my door and then go to the back to open Lily's and it will be locked. Until tonight it has been annoying but not really anything I couldn't overlook. Well, here's what happened tonight.

I was going on some errands with my mom and Lily and we got back to my Aunt's house where my car was and it was freezing cold outside. I decide to turn the car on so that it will be warm for Lily when we get in and I leave the door open so that it won't close and lock me out. Well, I run inside and then come out and the door is shut. And locked. So there I am with my car door locked and the car is running with no way of getting inside. Well, my mom drives me back to the house to get Brady's keys so we can get into the car and drive it home. Needless to say I wanted to put a rock on the car's accelerator and let it go off a cliff. But I got the car home and it was running for only about 30 minutes before I could get back into it. Alls well that ends well, I suppose. But man I loathe that car!

No comments: