Friday, October 5, 2012

I could have had a baby in the time since my last post!


So I'm not awesome and blogging but I'll try to be better, at least once a month or so.  So since Christmas a lot has happened!  In April we found out that we would be moving from Provo to Morgan Hill, CA because Brady got a job working for IBM.  So, with three weeks to pack, find a place to live, and set up all the moving stuff we were off to live in California - both of our home states, by the way.  We lived in a two bedroom apartment that was pretty nice but super pricey - dang California!  But it was the perfect place to spend 3 months because the grounds were really pretty and it was close enough for Lily and I to walk to the library several times a week.  Here are some photos from that time:

The view from our sliding glass window (yes we had a pool!)


This serves as a shot of our living room/dining room/a little bit of the kitchen.  And also a shot of Lily "running errands"


Playing outside.


More outside.
I have a lot more from summer but I'll write more in subsequent posts.  Gotta keep it tidy and not too much in one post!

No comments: