Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Names

So Brady and I are debating between a few names and can't seem to decide on any of them.  The top two contenders are Olivia or Violet.  We've liked Olivia since we had Lily - it has a lot of options for nicknames, it's just plain cute.  But it's also very common and many syllables.  Violet we love because it is less common but still really cute and not too weird.  The only thing holding me back is that there is not a good nickname for it.  We are not a fan of the obvious "Vie" but we don't necessarily need a shorter name.  I think I would commit to the name but Brady, I think, likes Olivia a little more but just won't come out and say it.  We'll probably wait until the baby comes out to decide but if anyone who reads this blog has an opinion, let me know!
          OR      




No comments: