Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Flu

Well, I have experienced something new in the past month.  Twice.  When we got back from California (I'm talking the day we got back) I got sick with some kind of stomach bug/flu that wiped me out for several days.  The actual gross part only lasted a few hours but then I was weak, achy and had no appetite for days afterward. But, I got over it and considered myself done with flu season.  Apparently my body, and the rest of the world around me, decided I should get whatever that bug was again!  So, almost a month later, I am sick with a stomach bug again!  I am on day 3 of feeling yucky.  I'm hoping I'll feel almost better today.  Being sick normally just stinks but when I have to take care of Lily too it is just the worst!  But luckily Brady has been able to be home most of the time while I've been feeling sick.  He only has classes two days a week so he was able to stay home the rest of the day.  I am just going to have to stay away from people now and use sanitizer a ton until this baby is born (which incidentally marks the end of flu season).  I do not want to get more sick on top of already being pregnant anymore!  (And, of course, there are no pictures to document this incident.  I'm sure you understand why).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! The stomach flu is the worse!