Friday, August 22, 2008

Dreams and Bathrooms

Well, is it just me or is it totally creepy when people sit on the couches or chairs in the girls bathroom and just read? Half the time I go in there there is someone reading in there. There is no lack of quiet places to read in the library, especially where you aren't interrupted with the sounds of bathroom and toilets flushing. It's just weird. And totally creepy. Anyway, I was dreaming like a mad woman last night. I dreamt about spiders running across the floor and then jumping up and over people. As if it isn't scary enough with all those legs and that they can climb walls, they have to also jump 10 feet in the air. CREEPY. Then I dreamt my sisters, Brady and I went to visit my old high school friend Nikki in New York (she doesn't live in NY). We road a rickety elevator up to the 120th floor, where she lived, and there was a party and a book signing going on. It was Stephenie Meyer, and so my sisters, Brady, and I all got books signed by her. It was awesome. Then I dreamt about my friend Kate and her family, but I remember less about them. I think we might have been camping... Anyway, weird night, and every time I woke up during the night I felt spiders crawling on me. I really am starting to think I have severe Arachnophobia. It is the worst.

No comments: