Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sweet Money

So we sold our weird, ugly couch. We got it for free from Brady's friends and the couch cover we bought with wedding gift cards so we made a sweet $150 profit. Awesome. But now we have no where to sit in our living room except my sister's desk chair she left with us and our own IKEA desk chair. It's quite uncomfortable but we are moving in 3 days so no worries. On another note, I have been truly obsessed with the Titanic lately and her tragic story. Not the movie with Leo in it, but the actual historical incident. It was so horrendous and unimaginable that I can't even comprehend what it would have been like to go from feeling so privileged to be on the greatest ship ever built's maiden voyage to realizing that she was sinking and you had to leave behind your husband or sink with the ship. It's probably morbid and maybe something is wrong with me, but I can't get enough of her history. It creeps the heck out of me, but it's so fascinating. As long as I can remember I've never, ever wanted to go on a cruise because of the legendary Titanic and that was before I knew so much about it. Now I definitely never want to go on a cruise. Anyway, that's it for tonight.

No comments: