Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday in the Hood

Brady and I went to eat Indian food at Tandoori Grill this afternoon and it was disappointing. Brady was really hoping for good things, but he didn't like it. But oh well. Then we went to see Kung Fu Panda. Pretty funny, I'd say. I love Jack Black. Then we've just been packing all day. Moving isn't fun, but I have all my clothes ready to go, and my shoes, so that's awesome. And I'm doing the kitchen tonight. Tomorrow is the last day in my present ward. It will be sad, I think, especially for Brady since he loves some of the people there. I will be sad that I'm not in Nat's ward anymore, but that just means she needs to move into our new ward with us. Hint Hint, Nat. Anyway, I'm watching She's the Man right now. This is such a hilarious movie. Seriously. I guess that's it. I don't have anything much to say. Dinner time!

No comments: