Sunday, August 24, 2008

Raise Your Hand if You Bathed in Cologne.

So, today was my last or maybe second to last time in my ward. Sad, I'll have to be moving on to a new ward and answer those same, over-asked questions. What's your major? What's your husband studying? How long have you been married? Where are you from? Where are you living? As if anyone besides real friends ever remember that kind of stuff. Oh well, I'll live. But one thing I will say is that I have a guilty conscience. A couple sat in front of Brady and I today and his cologne was really strong and I whispered to Brady "Raise your hand if you bathed in cologne" and the next thing I know the guy gets up and leaves for a few minutes and when he comes back I can't smell his cologne at all. Apparently he heard me and washed it off! I felt kinda bad, but at least I didn't get a headache from smelling it all sacrament meeting. Anyway, maybe that'll give you a chuckle, whoever might be reading this. I guess I'll go continue my sentence of having to pack everything in my house because of a certain someone's incompetence at renting causing Brady and I to find shelter elsewhere. Good day to you all. Cheers.

1 comment:

Nal said...

May I just say that things such as this cologne incident always happen to us! That is hilarious! I think I know who you are talking about since Damien and I were sitting next to you and Brady! Ha ha I love hearing funny things like this!